Sunday, September 6, 2009

Reunion Time!

I just found a friend of mine on Face Book from the USAF! She was at my first and second assignments ... and then we lost touch. But she told me about a reunion for people we were stationed with/hung out with. It happened in Branson. I guess I missed it. I wonder what all went on?? Hummmmmm ... I guess what happened in Branson stays in Branson? Good thing for the most part I guess.


(Me, Jen, and Steph at RAF Croughton on New Years Eve - welcoming in 1993!)

But Stephanie told me not to fret because the next reunion is in 2011 in LAS VEGAS!!! Wooo hoooo! THAT is one that I will be going to!! So spread the word - all USAF ppl who were stationed at RAF Upper Heyford are invited to one crazy reunion in 2011!


Hey, it's a year and 3 months away. Plan now. I have time to loose this weight by then. I better warm up my elliptical now!

2 comments:

  1. dropping in from dst blog train. Great post. Nicely done blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I really like your blog header!! nThere is a ice look to this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Taste Of Home Recipe Widget