Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It Snowed!!





Yes - we got a good amount of snow - finally! And we got it this past weekend (March 1)- and what's more amazing is that it's still here!! If your not from West TN or don't live around here then you may not understand the kids' excitement as schools were closed for 2 whole days! You see, if you don't like the weather around here, just wait a day & it'll change! I thought for sure the snow would be gone by today - but it remains. It is getting very dirty though ...

On a totally different note - my BFF from Philly called me this morning to say that she would not be able to go on her cruise to the Bahamas!!! It seems the flights in Atlanta (where a different friend - not me - was going to fly out of to meet her in Miami) were all canceled!! Ha! That's karma baby!! :D Sorry Melissa!! Ha!

JK of course! But some part of me wishes I could go with her - OK, ALL parts of me!!

So I was looking at the collab kit I get to work with at Sunshine Studio Scraps, and you'll never guess what it's called ... Bahama Mama!!! Isn't that too funny!!!! I just have to make a LO for Melissa and Sharon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste Of Home Recipe Widget