Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Random Challenge at Sunshine Studio Scraps!

Yippee!! I thought up the Random Challenge over at the SUN. Won't you join in on the fun & games?



This Week’s Random Challenge is a Birthday Challenge! March is my birthday month so I put together this cute LO with Cinzia’s “What’s Your Sign” embellies. Your challenge is to put together a LO about your birthday!!! Maybe focus on a special routine you follow or tell us about a present you got that stands out in your mind. I’m guessing that y’all have many birthdays to choose a memory from – at least one or two! Ha! OR – maybe there are some scrappers out there who are celebrating their 30th birthday again like me!! ;)

Post back to the comments with a link to your LO and don't forget to post your LO in the gallery at Sunshine Studio Scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste Of Home Recipe Widget