Sunday, April 26, 2009

What is National Scrapbooking Day?

If you ask Scott, he'll tell you this is an every weekend celebration for me! I tend to crank out as many LOs as I can from Friday to Sunday - so I have NO TIME for laundry, dishes, etc... Ha! Good thing my kids are old enough to fend for themselves and Scott is an excellent cook! ;)
But seriously, every year this is a fantastic event where you can scarf up all kinds of great deals on digital scrapbook goodies - and usually sites have fun games you can participate in & give you a reason to go out & get a new EHD!! ;) So you'll be getting lots of great FREEBIES!

Make sure you stop by Scrap Orchard and participate in their chats, I'll be giving away some great templates - and they have LOTS of other fun events planned for the weekend of May 1-3!!

You don't want to miss their bingo game & can download a card here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste Of Home Recipe Widget