Sunday, June 14, 2009

Long Overdue Post!

I've been gone the first part of June to wonderful, 4-H camp - we had so much fun!! I can't wait to scrap some of those pictures!!! I get to go again in 2 more weeks - I don't know if I can stand all this fun. Ha ha - I just hope we have great weather like last time!

I've been home almost 2 weeks now & am finally caught up in YoVille, Vampire Wars, and in my restaurant in Restaurant City (Sweet Potato Joe's). I even managed to get a few layouts completed!!

This is with the June Mega Collab kit at Sunshine Studios, Dear Daddy.


Here's one for my friend, Brian, with Moon Scrap's Born To Be Wild. (Aren't Brian's photos perfect?)


And I used Mimi's digi-Scrap's new kit, Tickle Me Blue. for this one. It's a RAK for my friend and co-worker Priscilla. She just had a baby last week (and did not have to go to camp)!


Sniff, sniff ... I'm a little sad because this is my last layout for the Scrap Orchard CT as I know it. It's a kit called Natural Charm by Matahati Designs.


I am planning on entering their CT contest - but there is NO guarantee that I'll make it 'till the end. There are a lot of fantastic digi scrappers out there who are also entering the contest!

Polka Dot Plum will be opening soon & i am sooooo very excited!!! I can't wait to get my hands on their goodies!

I am quite behind on making layouts with Monica's goodies too ... she has a beautiful new kit out that I have to get my hands on. I better get busy!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the contest...saw some great pages here!!

    Hugs,
    Miranda Buijs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the CT and I love your pages..
    Glad you had a great time at camp too. I love 4-H camp too. and I Always go to the homemakers Inrichment camp too.

    ReplyDelete

Taste Of Home Recipe Widget