Monday, July 27, 2009

10 things I'm Thankful for!

I'm participating in the Scrappin' Survivor over at Ginger Scraps and I made a LO for the immunity challenge. I scrapped 10 things I can't live without (as of today). When I looked through the gallery, I was reminded of lots of things I left off my list!!! One person put sunglasses on her list - how could I forget those? I've been without my sunglass clip-ons (I have glasses already) since Winter, when they got destroyed in my coat pocket which was thrown in the truck & heavy stuff piled on top of my coat!



One of the things I did not forget on my list is AC!! Thank God for that! Very appropriate for today. I took a little nap after I got back from work & woke up to a 76 degrees F, stuffy house. My 13 yo daughter then informed me that there was something wrong with the water in her bathroom. We have a water pump cooling system so when the water is not working, neither is our AC! :(

Scott diagnosed the problem right away but his feet were hurting badly & he works outside all day long, so he asked me to run to Lowes (3 miles away!!) to buy a new pressure switch for our pump. He even gave me the box from the last one so I would get the correct switch!! This time, I was more than happy to get out & run his errand - I turned up the car AC full blast & was very cool on my way to Lowes!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing by my blog.
    I love your blogging style and your layouts are fantastic!
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do (so obviously can!) survive without A/C, and even though there aren't many days that it gets hot here, I truly do miss it on those days! It's one of those few times I get homesick for the States. A/C and lemonade – we yanks truly know about staying cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy...super cute blog, and I love your top 10 LO, it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're having issues with your AC! But you have a great list on your survivor layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout! I like the photostrip up the side. What a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Taste Of Home Recipe Widget