Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Busy Scrapping Weekend!

Whew! In between loads of laundry and one round of the dishwasher I was able to scrap 7 pages! Wow! Scott even brought back Chinese food last night - I guess he figured that was the only way he was going to get to eat! Ha!









I've started to RAK my family & friends with digi LOs because #1 I love them, #2 I love digi scrappin', and #3 I'm running out of mojo with my photos! This has got me thinking about doing S4H. Just thinking. I'm afraid it would take the fun out of digi scrapping though, what do you think? I'm not that great with deadlines & if I started doing S4H then I'm afraid I'd be stressed out and this wouldn't be fun for me anymore. Plus - I have NO IDEA what to charge! Would I print the pages or get them printed out? I could offer to make photo books for people - then what would I charge? A friend of mine paid upward of $200.00 for a photobook of their wedding!

Ug - I tend to get carried away, thinking of the details. What about all the legalities? That in itself is enough to make me unthink this endeavor!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO's!! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anything about S4Hire or S4O but your layouts are beautiful! The emotions and unguarded moments you capture in your photos are inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great pages!!

    I have thought about doing the S4H too, and I think that it is possible to have great fun with it, because I find that I can be inspired a lot with other people's photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seven pages!

    I do some digi s40 - my largest order was a 50 page book for an american lady for her daughter's graduation. Mostly I do one-off pages for birthdays, anniversaries etc , and also baby announcement and thankyou cards.

    It can be tricky working out what someone wants, but I love it.

    janmary
    www.janmary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTABUWONDEROUS pages Amy! Really! So many styles and all so visually appealing. Love them!

    I know that doing something you love "for hire" is different for everyone. I have taken several of my hobbies to the "for hire" level and it totally sucked all of the joy out of it for me.

    My DH on the other hand has made his living for over 40 years doing his one great passion and he's going nuts when he doesn't get to.

    Take it on in small increments to find out what works for you...

    ReplyDelete

Taste Of Home Recipe Widget