Monday, May 25, 2009

Long Weekend = New Look for My Blog!

Good evening everyone! I've been working on my blog & have it mostly how I envisioned! ;) I'm still used Polka Dot Plum's "We Give Thanks" kit and the knowledge I gained in the Digital Scrapbooking Class: Creating a Customized Blog! TY Christy, I'm sure your lesson print-outs will become a dog-eared as my Photoshop book! ;)



I managed to get some SB LOs done this weekend & since Cole is on laundry duty until he's 15, it made sitting here in front of the computer seem productive! :P







Other than that, it's been pretty quiet around here: off & on tornado, flood, and thunderstorm warnings. Scott had to run out & deal with his Xbox issues (I heard him remark to one of his on-line pals that he got the "red ring of death" on his actual Xbox)! Jessica has been surfing the internet in search of all things related to Twilight, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner. Cole weed-eated the yard in between thunderstorms & has been glued to Spike TV otherwise. I even managed to condense our 12 page 4-H camp schedule to a 1 page tri-fold brochure! Nevermind that the font is only 8 pts! The kids still have good eyesight!!

Oh yeah - Happy Memorial Day! I am very grateful to the men & women in our armed forces and their families who make a huge sacrifice everyday, to make sure we get to maintain our way of life. And for peanuts I might add! I love all the branches of the military but have to say: Go Air Force!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Those are some great pages!!! I like the colors of your blog! I would suggest moving the text to the right just a bit, as it overlaps the stitching on the left side.

    Happy Monday! (how often do you get to say that?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your blog. It's so hard to get all the details perfect especially the first few times out. I think I spent a week the first time I tried to customize my blog. I don't know what to tell you about moving the text over. I know it has to be in the margin settings. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are lovely as is your blog! :D

    http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new blog clothes Amy!!!
    I might have to revamp my 365 blog which uses the same kit but is no where near as beautiful as yours! Hugs Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is looking wonderful Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy, I'm a fellow SUN Sweetie...
    I just have a little idea... When I redid my blog and had the same problem, I just adjusted the background a little bit, as I have no idea how to fidget with the margins and such...
    Also, where did you take that class? I'd love to check it out. You can never get too much information, right?

    ReplyDelete

Taste Of Home Recipe Widget